The laboratory also conducts studies in the field of road traffic automation.
A strategic partner of the laboratory concerning the studies is BME ITS Non-profit Plc (founded by the Budapest University of Technology and Economics).
- Participation in prepartion of study research for KTI Institute for Transport Sciences Non-profit Ltd.: Hungary's ITS/C-ITS Strategy.
- Participation in conducting feasibility study for the national weigh-in-motion system (enforcement and monitoring).
- Study for the Hungarian Road Management Authority: Modernization possibilities of the Hungarian road traffic control system.
- Study for Siemens ITS Hungary: Improved application possibilities of Siemens TASS in the traffic control system of Budapest.
- Participation in Development Project of Intermodal Station and Public Transport in the city of Kecskemét: Study of traffic control developments possibilities in city of Kecskemét.
- Study for the Traffic Control Center of Budapest: Traffic controllers of Budapest.